The impact of digital transformation on organizations and in the business context has been very strong, especially during the Covid-19 pandemic period. Moreover, it has involved also public sector agencies, governments, and organizations which face challenges such as pollution and aging populations. So, the majority of aspects of life has been impacted by digital transformation, but what do we mean with digital transformation?
According to I-Scoop “Digital transformation is the profound transformation of business and organizational activities, processes, competencies and models to fully leverage the changes and opportunities of a mix of digital technologies and their accelerating impact across society in a strategic and prioritized way, with present and future shifts in mind”. It goes over roles like sales, marketing, and customer service, but it begins and ends with how you think about, and engage with, customers.
Thanks to digital transformation we are witnesses of some of the biggest innovations: we move from paper to spreadsheets to smart applications for managing our business. We have at our disposal technologies like virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR), and vocal assistants which changed our way of thinking. In a keep changing environment like this, enterprises need to be agile, that means how fast a company react to changes and how fast it can adapt processes to these emerging market potentials.
To be ready to face the new market requirements it is fundamental to have the right technologies and to harness them in your favor. Keep in mind that digital transformation is not just about disruption or technology, but involves other things like value, people, optimization, and the capability to quickly adapt through a smart use of technologies and information. For this reason, companies need to find solutions to accelerate the digital transformation and one of them is automation.
Automation as accelerator of digital transformation
As we said, one of the accelerator of digital transformation is automation, actually, according to a Pegasystems’ survey conducted on 500 decision makers, the 63% of global executives says that automation is a major component in digital transformation and 23% says that it is the most important component. Therefore, adopting automation solutions can be the right choice to remain competitive in this post pandemic economic environment. Nevertheless, we need to get deeper inside the concept of automation and try to understand what kind of solutions it can offer to face the impact of digital transformation.
When we talk about automation, we have to consider intelligent automation which involves the use of automation technologies like artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), business process management (BPM), and robotic process automation (RPA). Speaking of RPA, it is a type of technology where robots manipulate and communicate with business systems and apps to streamline processes and reduce the burden of human employees. Entrusting on robots means increasing the productivity and the accuracy level. In fact, robots do not have to stop to take a break because they are tired, so they keep working by freeing up your employees who can focus on more strategic works.
Then, we find business process automation (BPA) which takes repeatable processes like transferring files, generating reports, or extracting data from unstructured sources and automates them from one central location. In this way, it is possible to create an entire workflow of core parts of your business, and this brings you different benefits such as cost reduction, superior customer service, a better workforce allocation, and an improving of operational efficiency.
Linked to them we find also hyperautomation which basically is the act of automating everything in a company that can be automated. Gartner defines it as “the combination of multiple machine learning, packaged software, and automation tools to deliver work”. Through the use of hyperautomation you can create more data that can be analyzed to comprehend process performances and you can also focus on entire procedures that have structured and unstructured data.
Face the digital transformation with TDox
We have just said how automation can be so crucial for digital transformation, but how do you get this automation? Which are the right tools? Here TDox comes, a multiexperience development platform (MXDP) which offers you automation tools to get digitized and accelerate the digital transformation. Furthermore, TDox harnesses the low-code technology to create apps. By doing so, anyone can create apps, both professional and non-professional developers, who can now focus on the functionality of the apps. This is a big improvement that allows you to increase the speed of introducing changes.
Why should TDox be the right solution to face the impact of digital transformation? Because TDox knows perfectly that having well-organized and simple processes among the various departments of a company represents the first step to make in order to offer the best possible product or service. For this reason, TDox’s target is not the simple customer, but the employee and the activities he or she needs to do to guarantee a good result. Consequently, also the tools offered by TDox go in this direction, let’s see what we can find:
- Agenda. It is helpful to plan your activities and it sends you notifications to remind you urgencies, deadlines, or schedule changes. Moreover, it is possible to simplify communication among you and all your employees who will always be updated regarding what is happening in your company. One simple tool that avoids any misunderstanding.
- Drag-and-drop tool. Thanks to that you automate more processes and make the creation of apps and forms easier than ever.
- Dashboards. Useful tools to manage all the activities from your pc, allowing you to intervene promptly in case of inconvenience. A timely answer allows you to avoid disruptions which can make you spend more time and money.
- Multiexperience platforms. As we said, TDox is a MXDP so it is possible to use its functionalities and tools from different devices such as smartphones, tablets, and pc. A 360° experience to get the best from your product or service.
- Camera integration. TDox is integrated to your camera device (smartphones or tablet) so you can take pictures to make more detailed reports and read barcodes too.
- Native Offline. Another significant function is the possibility to use TDox offline. Actually, its engine is native offline, that means it is set on your mobile device. Indeed, companies can have connection problems, especially if they work in parts of the world where connection is low. Therefore, with TDox you have your automation tools on your device, and you can work offline without any speed complications. You only have to synchronize your data as soon as you get access to an internet connection.
- Cloud archive. All your documents can be saved on TDox cloud (XP Cloud) which is managed by our team, freeing you up from updates and other problems. Otherwise, you can use your cloud (Private Cloud) to get your own customized version of the software hosted on your cloud.
Eventually, its high level of customization allows you to customize your applications exactly as you wish: add color, logo, and all the features that you need can be implemented. Automation, integration, and cloud capabilities are some of the features that TDox can guarantee you to improve your internal business processes.
TDox: a software that suits for you
Having the right tools to automate your processes is the key to face the future and stay competitive. We cannot deny the impact of digital transformation on all organizations, and we cannot go back. Companies that do not digitally transform will be left behind and will cease to exist, therefore it is imperative to adopt the right tools and TDox is the right software that suits for you.
TDox is integrated with external data that means that through API it makes possible to write your own custom tables; read and create events; read PDFs; read multimedia files. Different functions to simplify your work and get the transparency you need in your organization.
Thanks to our peculiar application development, we help you to achieve your rapid development goals. Our technicians are here to support you and lead you to create your own automation process.
Do not hesitate to contact us to know more about TDox and what it can do for you. Furthermore, if you are interested in seeing what TDox looks like in action, request a free demo, and discover a new world of opportunities. We’re low coding your business apps!
Request a Demo